Belgium and the Netherlands Photo Tour
April 14, 2021 - April 24, 2021
Tour Highlights ~ A Photographic and Cultural Adventure
• Ten days of photographing and instruction with accomplished photographer and tour leader Nancy Ori.
• Amsterdam, day and night walking tours to photograph architecture, canals, bicycles, and European city life.
• Quintessential Ghent and Brugge with their dramatically lit canals.
• Seven million tulip bulbs of Keukenhof Gardens in South Holland.
• Day trips photographing small canal villages and windmills. • UNESCO World Heritage Site featuring 18th century windmills, Kinderjik.
• Relaxed and flexible itinerary to make the most of the photo opportunities that come our way. • There will be private vehicle for day trips and local guides in both Brugges & Amsterdam.
• Tour limited to 12 participants for extra attention.
For more information or to register contact Strabo Photo Tour Collection: 607-756-8676 www.phototc.com