France – Monet All the Way! Painting & Photo Tour
May 11, 2021 - May 22, 2021
Tour Highlights ~ A Photographic and Cultural Adventure
• Eleven days of photographing and instruction with accomplished photographer and tour leader Nancy Ori.
• Tour limited to 12 participants for extra attention.
• The picturesque Mont St-Michel, a UNESCO world heritage site, is the focus of the region on its rocky island. Capture the mystical reflections at high tide and sandy beach with the gothic abbey towering above.
• Enjoy days in the medieval center of Bayeux with the Cathedral Notre-Dame and the story of William the Conqueror wrapped in the 200 foot-long tapestry.
• There will be a local historical guide and private vehicle for a half day tour of the D-Day Beaches and museum.
• When you are in the City of Honfleur you may be painting or photographing in the footsteps of Monet or Boudin, or many other famous artists.
• Etretat, what better place to stay for a sense of place, breathtaking white cliffs, quaint restaurants next to the English Channel.
• End the journey with another highlight: Giverny speaks for itself especially at this time of year, Monet all the Way!!
For more information or to register: email@example.com 607-756-8676 www.phototc.com