Italy, Tuscany and Umbria
April 27 - May 8
• Ten days of photographing and instruction with award-winning photographer and tour leader
• Accompanied by an experienced local guide, learn about the culture, food, arts and crafts, and
historical architecture of the region.
• Umbria’s medieval towns villages: Perugia, Assisi, Spello, and in the South Todi, Orvieto or Spoleto.
• Staying within the walled hill town of Perugia provides easy access to capture the soft light of
sunrise and sunset on the historic architectural details.
• Accommodations in the heart of photographic locations, completing the tour at a lovely Tuscan
villa, surrounded by vineyards, cypress lined roads and olive groves.
• Limited to 12 participants to optimize your photographic experience.
• Photography discussions and education involve creativity, creating with light and capturing the
spirit of the amazing landscape, architecture, and culture with big as well as small digital cameras
and cell phones.
For more information or to register:
email@example.com 607-756-8676 www.phototc.com