Scotland Orkney Islands, Inverness and Cairngorms National Park
October 3 - October 14
Tour Highlights ~ A Photographic and Cultural Adventure
• Photograph and explore the diverse landscape of the Orkney Islands, along with the broch’s (prehistoric forts),
spectacular cliffs, beautiful sandy beaches, and friendly people.
• Photography sessions at the Ring of Brodgar and the Standing Stones of Stenness.
• Inverness, the Capital of the Scottish Highlands with castles, mountains, and the River Ness.
• Cairngorms National Park offers serene landscapes in the mountains, valleys and streams of Northern Scotland.
• All accommodations are central to photographic locations.
• Flexible itinerary to take advantage of special events and opportunities along your route.
• Maximum of twelve participants.
• Professional photography leader Nancy Ori and local Scottish guide.
For more information or to register contact